Crystal Cruises has deconstructed luxury cruise travel and put it back together again, re-imagined.
In addition to the luxury, small ships that put Crystal on the map, the new, 'All Things Crystal' includes river cruises, yachting, expedition cruises, and most breathtakingly: air cruises.
Imagine, a whole 777 aircraft made over as a 'cruise' for only 44 couples - that's 88 passengers!
BestTrip.TV enjoyed a conversation with All Things Crystal President & CEO Edie Rodriguez, who shared with us the exciting evolution of legendary luxury travel.
Start your Trip!
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Now More Than Ever: Why You Should Work With A Travel Advisor
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- Three European River Cruises You May Never Have Heard Of
- Re-Visiting Jamaica
- Luxury, Small Ship Cruising Gets a New Muse. The Silver Muse