- Bon Vivants – The term 'Bon Vivant' in French refers to those who wholeheartedly embrace a lavish lifestyle. This craft cocktail bar offers unique spirits in an upscale, island-inspired setting and is the first venue in The Bahamas dedicated to the art and history of the craft cocktail.
- Cocoplum– French chef Cecile Cathelin celebrates the fusion of French and Mediterranean cuisine with an island twist. At Cocoplum, guests dine on creative dishes crafted with local island produce (pictured.)
- Island Brothers – A cozy café and restaurant serving French and Mediterranean menu items, Island Brothers utilizes both Bahamian and European products in their dishes. The venue features indoor and outdoor seating, located just steps away from the exclusive Lyford Cay gated community.
- Sapodilla Estate – Once a private home, Sapodilla provides an intimate culinary experience tucked away in a lush garden setting with live music and a fine dining menu. Menu staples include creamy Long Island corn chowder, lobster and shrimp linguine and chocolate molten cake.
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Book a premium guided vacation for 2024 to Ireland, Engla... more
If you’re looking for a last-minute winter getaway to the... more
With sunshine, sleepy villages and sloping vineyards, Por... more
Cultural capitals, fine food and wine tours and immersive... more
Hyatt's Inclusive Collection is inviting guests to &q... more
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Now More Than Ever: Why You Should Work With A Travel Advisor
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- Three European River Cruises You May Never Have Heard Of
- Re-Visiting Jamaica