What's better than a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to the Galapagos Islands? Sleeping under the spectacular night skies in one of the most remote places in the world on the deck of a ship that's the height of modern luxury.
The Celebrity Flora is a first for the cruise line, dedicated to exploration of the natural wonder of the Galapagos islands. The ship launches in May, 2019, and is based on the island of Baltra in the Galapagos.
100 privileged guests at a time will experience the Galapagos islands in the Flora's all-suite environment. In addition to the stylish design, dining, cocktails and onboard signature Celebrity Cruises lifestyle, this exploration ship is designed specifically for the best possible Galapagos luxury experience:
- innovative, outward-facing design providing 360-degree views of the islands, open air lounges with hot tubs and cabanas with a view,
- expert-led ecological seminars,
- seamless sea-to-shore transportation in yacht tenders off the open marina at the ship's aft,
- environmentally-conscious features like extreme energy efficiency and anchorless technology to protect the sea floor, and
- an open-air stargazing platform on the top deck.
That's where Celebrity has crafted a whole new Galapagos cruising experience: 'glamping' (glamorous camping) with the Galapagos' brilliant night sky and millions of stars above.
It's a one-night experience you'll never forget. Four guests each night will be able to reserve the experience that includes two cabanas with deluxe appointments, one with a bed for sleeping, the other for dining alfresco with curated cocktails, wines, even campfire favorites like s'mores under the stars. And a naturalist is available to point out stars and constellations as seen only from this part of the world. The magical overnight experience concludes with sunrise and a full bed-side breakfast.
Glamping under the stars isn't a one-time PR stunt –it's a full-time part of Celebrity's Galapagos experience.Guests on every sailing of the Celebrity Flora on her 10- or 11-day tours as well as 16-night inner plus outer loop Galapagos itineraries can reserve Glamping under the stars on the top deck to add another unforgettable experience to their bucket-list travel to these remote islands and natural wonders.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Don’t hibernate this winter – celebrate the snow! From so... more
If you’re looking for a last-minute winter getaway to the... more
With sunshine, sleepy villages and sloping vineyards, Por... more
Cultural capitals, fine food and wine tours and immersive... more
Hyatt's Inclusive Collection is inviting guests to &q... more
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Now More Than Ever: Why You Should Work With A Travel Advisor
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- Three European River Cruises You May Never Have Heard Of
- Re-Visiting Jamaica