- Floating Breakfast Tray at Grand Velas Los Cabos: Wake up to the water and an assortment of items including Belgian-style waffles with red fruit compote and caramelized seeds, house made granola, lobster benedict, a souffle with sauteed spinach and mushrooms, pancakes, hash browns, avocado toast, Osetra Caviar, and more. Breakfast floating trays are served for guests in the resort’s top suites, and also come with a bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne and a variety of juices. What a way to start your wedding day with your bridesmaids!
- Floating Caviar Tray at Grand Velas Riviera Maya: How do you make caviar service even more over the top for guests already staying in the resort’s most premium suites? The floating caviar tray at this resort includes Imperial Ossetra Caviar accompanied with blinis, creme fraiche and chives, along with an assorted selection of luxury appetizers and desserts including Jamón ibérico, king crab legs, smoked salmon, a selection of cheese, fresh berries, and a chocolate dessert. Oh, and a bottle of Champagne Louis Roederer Brut Premier. Let the romance begin!
- Gold-flaked Margarita Floating Tray at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit: Elevate your pool cocktail experience with a trifecta of gold-flaked margaritas including cucumber and lime; hibiscus and rosemary; and mango and jalapeño. The margaritas, which can be served frozen or on the rocks, are served with chips and freshly made guacamole at the pool in the adults-only area. Get your party started in style!
- Mexican Sweet Treat Floating Tray at Casa Velas:Guests in the one- and two-bedroom Ambassador and Presidential suites witop into the pool at this resort after dinner to cool off and to indulge in a local sweet treat featuring a sweet corn tamale topped with caramel popcorn and Mexican caramel sauce paired with sparkling Mexican wine. The exclusive amenity is available for guests to enjoy in their private pools in the one- and two-bedroom Ambassador and Presidential suites.
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Don’t hibernate this winter – celebrate the snow! From so... more
If you’re looking for a last-minute winter getaway to the... more
With sunshine, sleepy villages and sloping vineyards, Por... more
Cultural capitals, fine food and wine tours and immersive... more
Hyatt's Inclusive Collection is inviting guests to &q... more
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Now More Than Ever: Why You Should Work With A Travel Advisor
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- Three European River Cruises You May Never Have Heard Of
- Re-Visiting Jamaica