Five! Simple Ingredients
Five Easy Steps
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a glass mixing bowl using the medium setting in a microwave, in no more than 1 minute increments at a time, til fully melted. Use a spatula to fold the butter and chocolate together til blended.
- In another mixing bowl, mix eggs and sugar and whisk for a few minutes, then add flour and whisk til there are no lumps. It's just enough to bind the ingredients, so you get that lava, molten effect, not a regular chocolate cake!
- Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and combine, whisking constantly so the heat of the chocolate doesn't cook the eggs.
- Pour the mix in greased, individual ceramic molds. Single-serving size souffle cups if you have them, or improvise! Even small coffee cups will work.
- Set the molds in a pan with hot water in it. Put the pan in a pre-heated, 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
Start Your Culinary Trip!
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Don’t hibernate this winter – celebrate the snow! From so... more
If you’re looking for a last-minute winter getaway to the... more
With sunshine, sleepy villages and sloping vineyards, Por... more
Cultural capitals, fine food and wine tours and immersive... more
Hyatt's Inclusive Collection is inviting guests to &q... more
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Now More Than Ever: Why You Should Work With A Travel Advisor
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- Three European River Cruises You May Never Have Heard Of
- Re-Visiting Jamaica